There are two ways to send a publicly shareable link on Yac
1. When recording from the Yac home screen, click “New Conversation” → "Shareable link" on the right of the screen.
2. Record your Yac.
3. Your shareable link will be copied to your clipboard.
4. The new message will be added to your 1-on-1 conversations, where you can find it until you record another shareable link.
1. For any Yac (including those sent to you by others) click the three dots at the top right of the message
2. Select “Get shareable link.”
3. The link will be automatically copied to your clipboard, and the URL will be visible in yellow underneath the message.
Still wondering what a shareable link is? Here's an example!
A shareable link links to a Yac (audio or video message) that can be used to send Yacs publicly through email, Twitter, or wherever you need more detail.