How to check which chip your Mac has:
- Open the Apple menu () at the top left
- Select About This Mac
- Inside the "Overview" tab, look for "Processor" or "Chip"
- Check if it says "Intel" or "Apple"
Need more help? Visit our Help Center.
Adding a new app to your workflow isn't easy, so we want to share these tips to help you get the ball rolling.
You can let your teammates know you've received a message by simply reacting to their message to you or the channel.
Our integrations will help you utilize Yac. Learn about our latest integration with Zapier and how you can use Yac for tasks and more.
Via Personal Invite Link
Note: If you hover over a message you'll notice a Share button in the top corner of that message.
Alternatively, you can forward yac messages externally by selecting any of the other share options available.
Note: The changes to the transcription will reflect in both the sender's view and the receivers view.
1. Open Yac
2. Click into any Yac Channel
3. On the right side pane you'll see two options. One of them is to join the "#channel" room. Click to enter the room.
4. To leave the room click Leave Room.
To minimize/maximize a room click the pulsing icon at the top right corner of Yac.