How to check which chip your Mac has:
- Open the Apple menu () at the top left
- Select About This Mac
- Inside the "Overview" tab, look for "Processor" or "Chip"
- Check if it says "Intel" or "Apple"
Need more help? Visit our Help Center.
Let your team's voice be heard.
The challenge is that team can only communicate through voice. No texting or messaging for 12 whole hours in the middle of the work week.
1) 🗣Voice Only - Voice messages, talk-to-text, calls, and video conferencing only
2) 📵No text messages (Yes even Slack)
1) 😎Communicating with clients
2) 🔗Sharing Links
The amount of remote workers has increased by 115% since 2005 and is a huge opportunity for teams around the world. We’ve decided to give ourselves a fun challenge to test our hypothesis that remote workers would feel more connected to their peers if voice was used more frequently.
May 15, 5:15am - 5:15pm
Anyone who works remotely or with remote teams
If you want to join in on our conversations and get featured on updates and our blog let us know, we’d love to hear from you!
Reach out to us on your favorite social media platform or send us an email using our contact form.