At Yac, we view transcription as a way to give you a little sneak peak of the message before you play it. This helps you mentally prep as well as decide the urgency of your message. Transcription also enables deep search inside your conversations to surface topics and keywords back to you.
Ways to help Yac understand you
- Make sure your transcription language is correct.
How to Change your Transcription Language
- Speak naturally and clearly.
- Keep your device at a reasonable distance from your face.
- Try not to yell into the microphone.
- Make sure you're not in a loud environment.
- Try speaking up if Yac isn't catching words you're saying.
- If you like to talk fast, make sure you try to talk slower while creating a yac, remember that the recipient can always speed up playback on their end.